Friday, January 14, 2011

My very first blog

Hi! My name is Nicole and I am a 28 year old wife and mother of 2 beautiful children. Kaitlyn my 3 1/2 year old daughter and Nathan my 2 year old son! I was laid off in June from a company that I was working with for 4 1/2 years. So ever since I have become what most would call " a house wife or homemaker." My husband and I just recently got married on Oct 2nd, 2010! And right now things  are going very well for us!  When I was laid off I decided that I would go back to school to finish my college education and I love going to school. I currently just took my state test for my CNA and I start school again on Monday. I am going for Nursing and it's what I've always wanted to do with my life. Things are finally starting to fall into place for me.

My husband and I have been together going on 6 years this march and married for 3 months. Last year we opened our own business building bean bag boards and we also make home decor signs for the home! If your interested on looking at our work you can visit us on etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/Vinylsignsandmore122 ! It's something that I love to do!!!

My husband and I

My best friends Natalie, myself, and Cheryl

My children Nathan and Kaitlyn




1 comment: