Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 25,2011

  This past weekend was a long one since I opened up a virus on my computer... so needless to say my entire business was put on hold. Not cool! All from facebook too...Thank the Lord for my brother Mike for fixing my computer! I was seriously lost without it.

  The kids have been keeping me busy as usual. Both have colds right now so they are a little on the crabby side. I kept Kaitlyn home from the sitters house on Friday because she was running a 103 fever and then kept her home today as well. I think she's ready to go back tomorrow. She's been body slamming her brother for the past 20 minutes...so that tells me she is feeling better haha.

   Nathan surprised me today and started singing the ABC's. It was soooo adorable! The smile that was on my face was priceless. He is really moving along on his talking. His personality is one in a million.

  I have to write quick today as I have a Anatomy and Physiology test to study for and the kids are running mad right now!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment