Sunday, January 15, 2012

A whole year has passed

An entire year has passed since I have blogged. I have to make a promise to myself that this will not happen again!

The kids have grown so much! Nathan has really caught up with Kate. They are both in preschool now and they weigh a pound off from each other. Kaitlyn has grown to have a real fascination with animals. One of her favorite channels to watch on TV is Nat Gio Wild. She can sit and tell me about all kinds of animals and what they do.... I can tell its going to follow her as she grows! Nathan, he looks up to Kate. He repeats a lot of what she does and says. He is my little cuddle bug. He is absolutely obsessed with Buzz Light Year and basically anything that has to do with Toy Story. His favorite words are " To Infinity and Beyond! "
As for me, I've been working out in the gym a lot and I also started juicing. I watched a documentary that really inspired me called " Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead." I was floored on how those two men changed their lives with juicing. It is extremely important for me to try and follow a healthy lifestyle. It is so much easier said than done. Takes a TON of self discipline and it is definitely not easy at all.

Here are some picture's from throughout 2011














No comments:

Post a Comment