Friday, January 20, 2012

Let it snow, Let it snow...

Check out my business page. These signs are custom and make great wedding, shower, or just that special someone gifts. Great for Valentines Day! http://www.etsy.com/shop/Vinylsignsandmore122?ref=pr_shop_more

Today has been a very productive day for me. I dropped the kids off at school this morning and went grocery shopping, which desperately needed to be done. It started snowing right as I left the grocery store around 11 and it is suppose to snow throughout the night. I'm really not one for snow, but I an really excited to build a snow man with the kids tomorrow. Maybe we will even go sledding!

A juiced some green juice today. Cucumbers, Pears, and Celery. It was a tad green tasting but all in all, good. I'll have to update a few juicing photo's soon. Tonight we have a few friends coming over and we are going to play some Kinect dance on x-box. Should be a really good time!

Today Nathan said something cute. He has repeated it a few times, so leads me to believe his teacher does it at school as well to get the kids attention. So...when he's trying to get my attention and I'm pre-occupied with something else he says "mom, look at my nose!" As soon as I look at his nose he asks me whatever he needed too. How cute is that?! He sure is smart! He knows how to get my attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment